1/31/11

MMBF - 1/31: Friendship in '11

To be honest, I wasn't going to do a Brain Fart today seeing as I was gone all weekend at Winter Camp 2011 at Mt. Snow, shredding fresh powder like Picabo Street in her prime even though it was only my second time out. But I decided I couldn't do that to you people, because I know you rely on me to help you waste time at work. So on with the festivites!

The Rangers beat the Capitals (again!) in a shootout last Monday, but did Steve see it? Noooooooo, because OUR BUILDING DOESN'T GET VERSUS. First off, NHL - get off Versus. It's a shitty channel. Second, my building - negotiate your shit with DirecTV so I can get the channel and watch hockey. ENOUGH WITH THE BULLSHIT.

Ohio St.'s basketball players are vocally gifted:



I saw my first episode of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena the other day, and if you like blood and titties, this is your jam! Also, if you are a fan of Xena: Warrior Princess (and obviously have no friends) because you think Lucy Lawless is hot, then check it out because you get to see her funbags.

This makes me sweat. God bless David Tyree.

I love that they're taking Jersey Shore to Italy next season, seeing as they can't even function as legitimate human beings when everyone around them speaks English. It should be EPIC. Also, that show has the most amazing comedic timing, such as when Ronnie and Sam were fighting (again...) and Pauly D came into the background with a birthday cake for Ryder. Good lord, what a fantastic show. I'm surprised the Emmy's haven't come calling yet.

SERIOUSLY, ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING SNOW. Wait. What's that you say? It's snowing again tomorrow? Fuck me.

Seriously, who gives a shit about the X Games? It's just a bunch of cool "rebels" who hate their parents doing tricks on boards while some guy screams out, "Holy crap! He just did a 1230 Double McMuffin Twistie SpinFlip! That was SSIIIIICCKK!!" It also is annoying because ESPN shows all that shit at night instead of something that people actually want to watch, like SportsCenter. I just don't get it.

This guy has some serious issues, though I guess his girl doesn't talk back to him, so maybe he's on to something?

This past week was the 20th anniversary of Wide Right! Ah, the memories! Bills fans, your thoughts?

I saw Scott Pilgrim vs. The World over the weekend, which was a movie I never had the inclination to ever see, seeing as it just looked like another emo cry-fest where Michael Cera plays the same character that he plays in every movie. The verdict? It's totally AWESOME. You need to check that shit out if you haven't already.

Flipping channels last night, I stumbled across the end of some documentary or show or whatever about how beer saved the world and made America what it is today. I forget what it's called, didn't write it down, and can't find it on Google, but I wholeheartedly agree.

And finally, while up in Vermont showing people that what Sean White does is really no big thang, me and my friends began spreading the doctrine of Friendship in '11. Basically, you should be as friendly as you can whenever you can, and people will recognize you with Friendship Points, which make everyone feel great. The more Friendship Points, the better this world will be. Think there would be so much strife in the Middle East if they began handing out Friendship Points? Absolutely not. Think World War II happens if the Nazi's were receiving Friendship Points? God no. Think J-Wowww and Sam would be punching the shit out of each other if The Situation was just handing out Friendship Points? No way! Point is, let's all start handing out and earning Friendship Points, and you'll see just how great life can be.

Friendship!

4 comments:

  1. I love the snow, I don't know what your talking about, I had no classes today. I hope those Ohio State basketball players were atleast paid to do that video, how can they go in public after that

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was called "How Beer Saved the World" and it was awesome and on the discovery channel!

    ReplyDelete