1/19/10

Renee Walker is hard.

As I said yesterday, I was excited about the possibilities with Renee Walker. Turns out I was right.



Damn right you will sweetie. And apparently doing anything it takes involves sawing off a Russian's thumb while his arm is clamped in a vice. Excellent. She looks good, and is now a cold bitch. You can't measure my excitement level right now.

Also made props to Freddie Prinze, Jr. First he drove over a bomb to save President Hassan, then he was willing to let the assassin shoot him in order for someone else to catch him (of course Jack was there to save him)? That takes balls. Kudos, good sir. You have my respect.

3 comments:

  1. I don't watch this show so I have no idea who this broad is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea who Scott is but I heard he was worthless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This show still doesn't interest me and she won't help cause she's scary

    ReplyDelete