12/14/09

I thought soda was good for you?

Children,

First let me offer my most sincere apologies for the lack of the Monday Morning Brain Fart on this traffic and aggravation-filled December Monday. I know you all yearn for it like Tiger Woods yearns for sex with ugly chicks, but unfortunately I am entirely too busy to write it this morning, and clearly I was in no mood to write it last night after watching the G-Men put forth one of the worst defensive performances I have ever seen. You can rest easy however knowing that it will be posted at some point in your lives, no later than tomorrow morning.

So in the meantime I thought I would show you this wonderful PSA that really makes drinking soda look wonderfully appealing.



Well, guess I'll just stick to beer!

2 comments:

  1. That's what all the soda I drink looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video just confirmed why I never drink soda. I will just stay with other drinks that probably have an unbelievable amount of sugar.

    ReplyDelete