7/19/10

I'm Alive!

Seriously! I know you don't believe me and think that this is my mother writing to cover my ass, but it's me. I swear. And I've started an entry that will be really long, encompassing 6 weeks (or however long it's been since I've last done a Brain Fart) of notes that I've taken. I just haven't finished it yet, but get ready for the mother of all Brain Farts, that is, if you even visit this site anymore. I get the feeling I may actually be writing this little note to no one whatsoever due to my lack of writing. Poopy!

4 comments:

  1. WOuldn't it be more of a Brain Dump? I think fart is an understatement at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, there are still some faithful readers out here, anxiously awaiting your latest posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about time I was starting to consider paying you to write an entry

    ReplyDelete
  4. take the money...

    ReplyDelete